I just finished Part 1 and sent it off to the groupies for initial review. I’m expecting a lot of changes to happen to the text over the next couple months, but if I could get the PDF out by September/October that’d be swell. Right now it consists of about about 56 pages – it’s designed to be three parts, each a similar length.
Also I noticed that my Steampunk logo and layout did surprisingly well over this holiday season, with over 200 downloads in it’s first week – my most impressive release by far. Of course, I still haven’t gotten one review posted…Oh well, it definitely makes me consider putting more layouts out there for people to use. I think I may scratch my Alice stories and just give out the InDesign layout.