Since October 2006 I’ve put a lot of time and energy into creating this site, a store front of our own, an unused forum, a blog, many social sites and a lot of automation. As the main writer, the only designer (print and web), an artist, the owner, accountant and facilitator of all things Morbidgames I’ve finally reached the place where I find I’ve hit a wall. While I need to take a back seat to things related to Ave Molech and my silly little stories, don’t fret too much, as the site(s) have been mostly running themselves lately and I’ll be around to facilitate things as needed if something breaks. However, I will not be spending the same amount of time or energy on this project as I have in the past, nor will I be consistently active within the game communities.
That said, here are some things to expect for 2010 from Morbidgames:
- I’m probably not going to get a chance to write/produce any new content
- Current items will continue to remain available and promoted via the usual outlets, though I have no plans to run any holiday/special events, except for maybe at OBS as their staff handles that work
- I’ll be reading submissions still, though there is a good chance it will take me longer than 30 days to get back to you and if I am not interested in it, then we’ll just be silent
- Site updates probably won’t be happening unless something big happens, if you want to cyber-stalk me I suggest reading my personal blog/site
- Yes, Alice is pretty much indefinitely on hold as too many other and better companies are doing Alice movies, shows and games currently and I don’t want to do something thats so popular right now